The Youth Red Cross is the most important constituent of its mother organization, Indian Red Cross. It is group movement organized at the initial stages for struggle between 18 and 25 years of age within the colleges. A qualified lecturer is recognized as the leader and he is called as the programme officer. At present Dr. E.G. Wesely Assistant Professor of Botany is serving as coordinator.
- Awareness on the care of their own health and that of others.
- The understanding and acceptance of civic responsibilities and acting accordingly with humanitarian concern, to fulfill the same.
- To enable the growth and development of a spirit of service and sense of duty with dedication and devotion in the minds of Youth.
- To foster better friendly relationship with all without any discrimination.
- Protection of health and life - Health.
- Service to the sick and suffering - Service.
- Promotion of National and International friendship, to develop the mental and moral capacities of the Youth - Friendship.
- Blood Donation Camp
- One Day District Level Study Camp for YRC Volunteers
- National Youth Day Celebration