The Placement cell was established in 2009. And it has been functioning effectively to create job opportunity for the arts and science students of the institution. The main aim of the placement cell is to provide employment opportunity for all the outgoing students with degree.
- To create awareness among the students about the employment opportunities in inter and intra state level.
- To impart the soft skills training to the students.
- To invite the various companies to recruit the students through campus interview.
- To conduct various coaching classes for State and Central Government Competitive Examinations.
- To send the students off campus interview for employment purposes.
Gallery of Placement Cell
Campus Interview by Saravana Selvarathinam Textiles, Chennai.
Campus Interview by Eureka Forbs, Chennai.
Campus Interview by Duruva Foundation, Karur, Tamil Nadu.